We are so excited to introduce Vickie Sellars to the team!
Originally from Long Island, New York, Vickie moved to Colorado to finish school at CSU. She loves spending time outdoors, golfing and scuba diving in some of the most gorgeous Caribbean waters.
Vickie is a dedicated volunteer at the Denver Downtown Aquarium, where she gets to feed the animals in the exhibits, especially the sea horses.
Vickie is licensed and ready to tackle all of your insurance needs.
Towing and Roadside Assistance is an easy way to make sure you are always covered. For less than $1 per month, we offer a Towing program that offers endless peace of mind and protection when you need it most. You can use your Towing and Roadside to cover the following:
- Emergency tow – covering up to $150
- Dead battery/jump-start
- Flat tire change
- Lockout entry assistance – if your keys are lost, broken or locked inside your vehicle
- Roadside winching – if your car is stuck in the mud, snow, ice, or by the side (within 10 feet) of a public paved road
- Emergency roadside connect — Access police, fire and medical assistance
Have questions about Towing and Roadside? Ask us!
We have moved right around the corner from our old office into a beautiful new office space. The new office is located at 6810 N. Broadway, Unit B, Denver, CO 80221. When you turn into the Clear Creek Business Park, we are in the first building and second door on your right. We would love it if you stopped in and said ‘hello!’
Click here for special pricing to the Denver Nuggets during the 2016-1017 season, exclusive to the Schomburg Agency! Feel free to share with friends and family.
Unfortunately, insurance rates have risen throughout Colorado this year. Natural disasters, such as hailstorms, are the leading cause for rate increases in home and auto insurance. 9News reported in June that Colorado has seen the highest amount of rate increases in the entire nation. We have had a huge influx of people moving to Colorado and with our high rates, many are going Uninsured. The more people on our roadways is bound to mean more accidents and increasing a payout of 14% due to medical costs and vehicle repair costs rising. Our vehicles have been getting safer with better technology, but that in turn makes them more expensive to repair.
We offer different options to make sure you are saving as much as possible for your coverage.
- Bundling your insurance can save you up to 20% when you combine your home and car. We also offer discounts for adding life insurance, business insurance and specialty insurance as well.
- Vehicles with alternative fuel save on insurance.
- Different payment plans can lower your monthly bill. We have a pay in full option and paperless billing can save you up to 8%.
- Apply for a Farmers Rewards Visa and earn 3x the points on Farmers premiums, home improvements and gas!
- What do you do for a living? We reward the following occupations with a discount: Architects, airline pilots, CPA, teachers, dentists, doctors, engineers, firefighters, police officers, lawyers, librarians, nurses, scientists and military (active and retired.)
Schedule a review of your insurance to make sure all of your discounts are where they need to be and you are saving all you can!